INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society”
(LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of
all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before you navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools
used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer
proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as
your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that you
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the cookies of
analytics and those of advertising and affiliation, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the
operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a page
web, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, p. eg,
control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts,
remember the elements of an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, carry out the registration or
participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for
broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks. They include cookies from
personalization, which are those that allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of a
generally predefined based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, e.g. e.g. language, type of
browser, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the
behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through
This type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for the
elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to
introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the spaces
advertising that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which
provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the content is displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: collect information about personal preferences and choices
of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that,
where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service
required. More info at:
- Social Cookies: These are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to
Share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track
your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other
services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the
website establishes an affiliate contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties. They are used only on HTTPS connections.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain
managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain
which is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user
access a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be
be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from
minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
HIDRAULICA ROMYSPAN, S.L. is the Responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs
that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27,
2016 (GDPR), for which the following treatment information is provided:
- Purposes of treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: for the legitimate interest of the person in charge: technical cookies and by consent of the interested party:
analytical behavioral and advertising cookies.
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
- Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by
- Rights of the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment is not
conforms to current regulations.
- Contact information to exercise your rights:
HIDRAULICA ROMYSPAN, S.L.. C/ BOGOTÁ POL. IND. LA SERRETA, S/N NAVE 1-2 – 30500 MOLINA DE SEGURA
(Murcia). Email: ROMYSPAN@ROMYSPAN.COM